Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama FREE. It's a truth thing you wouldn't understand.


I am a mother of five and I am an ex cop, ex-Republican. When I heard what move Mc Can't made with Sarah Palin I knew...I knew! this was a defeatist move! He threw all his cards on the table. It was his last attempt at winning women voters? Please. His feeble attempt at trying to save the Republican's positioning with the voters was a dead give away.

I was so glad to see that everyone else in the Nation saw it too. Not only was it obvious, but his stance about Obama's lack of experience just disappeared with his pick. This quote says it all:

"ABC News (Jake Tapper - yes, THAT Jake Tapper!): Palin doesn't exactly scream "experience," which is McCain's main argument against Obama. For a decade she was mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, which has a population of approximately 8,471, which the Obama campaign says is less than 1/20th the size of his former state senate district. Palin has been governor for two years. Some might argue that in terms of experience she makes Obama look like Robert Byrd. In July, Palin told CNBC's Larry Kudlow that "as for that VP talk all the time, I tell ya, I still can't answer that question until, until somebody answers for me 'What it is exactly that the vice president does every day?""

The best news about all of this? When he picked Sarah, I personally celebrated at home because I knew we just won. It could not have been orchestrated better. And now with the weather, and the Republican National Convention having problems, it just gets better and better. We can't put our feet up yet, but the game is over...and if you believe in God, then you believe in justice.

No comments: